Abby's Art Club

A DIY blog about starting an art club for kids and finding the inspiration to keep it going.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

needle felting


This week we are going to focus on felting in 3-d. Little creatures, fairies, ugly dolls, animals, masks, hats, mitts, jewels -- the sky is the limit. The risk of finger poking goes up when you are working this way so I hope we can proceed with caution.



This is my rag doll, the first I have ever done with a felted face and wooly, dread hair. It was so fun to make -- I got super obsessed with the process. Check out her massive eyebrows!



This is Olive's spritely creation. She is very tiny and her hair proceeds her in a most excellent way.




Sylvia's little sea otter is marked with flower power.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

abby,
you all did such a great job with the needle felting. Way to go. I am very impressed-almost makes me want to do some felting again...almost.

elizabeth

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home