Abby's Art Club

A DIY blog about starting an art club for kids and finding the inspiration to keep it going.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I join the game


I have joined the epic battle. Almost all I could do last weekend was draw my troops. My team is Wenslydale, and we are a rag tag group of British orphans forced to fight with knitting needles and such by the wicked queen mother of our orphanage -- queen Wisteria. Some of our brigade has been turned to bugs by her powers. We drink tea and eat crumpets to sustain ourselves. We are blessed with good cheese. We have a few hound scouts and some falcons. Our healing powers are based on leeches and fresh blood. Go team Wenslydale! Our next battle is this Sunday at twelve hundred hours.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the Bayeux tapestries depicting the Norman Invasion of England. Great job, Abby. Alan

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home